Now, I've always had a basic mastering of meal planning...after all, I did grow up homeschooled. We practically counted every home-care activity as home economics. But as I've moved on through college and now adult life after college, it gets harder and harder. Maybe it's because of my I'm-just-cooking-for-one-so-why-bother mentality. Or perhaps it's due to my 12-hour random work shifts making it harder to eat balanced meals.
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Meal Planning
So, this post is a slight diversion from what I normally blog, but I thought it would be worth it. As I was browsing my email, I came across an update from a blog I subscribe to. The topic: meal planning.
Now, I've always had a basic mastering of meal planning...after all, I did grow up homeschooled. We practically counted every home-care activity as home economics. But as I've moved on through college and now adult life after college, it gets harder and harder. Maybe it's because of my I'm-just-cooking-for-one-so-why-bother mentality. Or perhaps it's due to my 12-hour random work shifts making it harder to eat balanced meals.
Anyway, my friend's blog post included her #1 tip when it comes to meal planning for her family of 6 -- letting someone else do it! She's even offering a free 3-month trial for one lucky reader. The service is called eMeals, and browsing through the site, it looks pretty spectacular. Even if one doesn't win the giveaway, all are eligible for the 15% off coupon using the code provided in her blog post. Check out this link if you're interested in reading her post and this one if you're interested in exploring the service.
Now, I've always had a basic mastering of meal planning...after all, I did grow up homeschooled. We practically counted every home-care activity as home economics. But as I've moved on through college and now adult life after college, it gets harder and harder. Maybe it's because of my I'm-just-cooking-for-one-so-why-bother mentality. Or perhaps it's due to my 12-hour random work shifts making it harder to eat balanced meals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't realize that you had a blog! Thanks for reposting the giveaway!
Btw, I know it's been years since I've seen you in person, but if your photos are any indication, you are beautiful! :)
Post a Comment